Bodee and I were going for a ride in Grandpa Lambs Ranger. It looks like he is saying help me get me out little did I know thats what I would be saying.
Grandpa wanted to take us for a little ride but instead of him driving he tooks us out in the pasture to let Bobo drive. Oh man I hope this isn't what his driving years will be like crazy!!!
Who has the biggest smile!!!
Ever since Grandpa got this new mule (to Bodee its a donky) Bodee has been wanting to go ride the new donky.
Ryan had never rode a mule before so he had to try him out.
Those to were having way to much fun riding old Two Buckets around Grandpa thought they were never going to get off.
Bodee thought that he could take him out for a spin all by himself. Grandpa was so proud of his little boy and of his mule for doing so well.
I love this picture of Grandpa doing what he loves best.
After all the mule "donky" riding we could handle it was time to go wash the ranger off. Bodee thought that he ought to help since he was the driver and got it the most muddy, but when Gramps gave him the power wash and would let go it would throw Bobo back. So with a little help those two managed to get the job done without getting to wet!! We love going home to Wyoming and seeing family we just don't get to do it enough, but why we are there we have a lot of fun.
That look like such a fun day! I love it all! and the steer post was way funny. poor Bodee.
ReplyDeleteLindsey