We brought the horses to the indoor arena again to ride and Bodee wanted to bring one that wouldn't buck him off. Duke has kinda been a little rank and has bucked Bodee off once already this spring, but Bodee said "it's ok I only landed on my back hole (from his chest tubes) and I didn't even bleed its because I have a strong back bone" isn't that what you want your 4 yr old saying.
Someone dug up the dirt so deep that it was even hard to ride in.
Bodee wanted to go ride around the barrel maybe he can train his horse to run barrels, now that would be a sight to see!!
I love love this picture.
Ryan talked Bodee into being his steer so he could chase him. It was funny becasue Bodee was mooing and daring Ryan to get him, but if Ryan even moved the horse Bodee was out of there!! We need to get a real steer so poor BoBo doesn't have to be
On our ride home Bodee was so tired and fell asleep, we only live 4 miles from the arena it just must have been all the steer work he had to do for his dad. I love theses days that we get to go out and enjoy being a family and doing what we love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment