Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cowboys


Scott Smith, Cole Wakefield, and Ryan gettting ready to go get some bulls in down in the river bottoms by our house.


They went over to get Jose and they had to ride through the middle of all the dariy cows . I was ready  to get a picture if one of the them were going to get bucked off but all went well and nobody fell off. 


Jose, Cole, and Scott



Scott came from Sandy UT to bring Ryan this horse to ride for a few days and while he was here they thought they would go do some cowboying.  I think that they had fun and after getting the bulls in Ryan said there was only one time he thought someone might die, but in the end it all worked out.  The cowboys came back to the house for a nice little steak dinner and then headed back out for more riding at the indoor arena.  Bodee and I even went along and rode our horses it was a lot of fun and the good thing was I only said one really dumb thing lol.   

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer to you so I could be friends with Jose and his tiny dancing horse.

    ReplyDelete