Friday, April 20, 2012


Bodee got this new wild rag and was so excited to show his dad because its just like his.


Bodee and Ryan watching the rodeo.  Bodee really couldn't take his eyes off all the action. 


Poor baby Riggin, Bodee had to hold him as much as Riggin could handle it.


This was Bodees worst part of the rodeo a flash back to the Grace Fair.   When the gorllia came out Bobo was trying to hide under our seats but then Ryan told it was fake and everything was all better.   


 Other than going to the rodeo this is what Bodee wanted to do.  I think that he is part fish and the pool was perfect because it had this little kiddie part and I didn't even have to swim.  Hayden was fun for Bodee to swim with.



  The rodeo this year was fun I think that we have been every year that it has been going to Pocatello.  Hopefully Ryan can have the days off so he wont have to travel back and forth and be with us the hole time.  The only let down was that the hat man wasn't there for Bodee to get a new hat that he is in need of.  The rodeo has been a part of my life since I was born it has changed a little over the past few years,  my moms family used to go and it was the highlight of our year now it's just our family that goes but it is still fun.  I hope that there will be many more years of it so Bodee will have some fun memories and a little something to look forward to each year.  Thanks mom for keeping our family tickets and letting us go with you!!

1 comment:

  1. Your kid does not need a new hat. His is way to cute to replace, it has a lot of character!

    ReplyDelete