Ok here we go get some crescent rolls place on your cookie sheet.
Spred on some whipped cream cheese.
Pour on some melted butter about 1TBS
Sprinkel on cinnamon and sugar mix whatever you like I don't usually measure it out just eye ball it.
Since Bodee love his cinnamon toast I got this handy dandy shaker and just store the mix in it, makes it easy to just dust on toast or whatever you want!!
Roll the crescent rolls from the wide end to the little, brush on a little more butter.
While they are baking @ 350 for 11 to 12 min whip up some glaze.
1/2 cup powder sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBS melted butter
2 TBS milk
Pour over hot rolls and serve.
Bodee said "yummy these are tasty" and Ryan ate 5 of them so he must have like them to. I love to make little treats for my boy and man when they have been working hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment