I was so excited to go home and take care of a cute little girl.
Bodee is the best big brother and love Reata so much.
Grandma Carolyn has giving both of my babies there first home bath probably because
it makes me so nervous.
I am so glad my mom was able to come home with us for the first week, two days after I was home I was having really really bad head aches so when I went back to my doctor I started having bell palsy. I looked so cute I am sure being swollen from baby and then half of my face not working at all it was great fun!! Since having a bit of a break between my kids the first time we left the house my mom had to remind me that I needed to pack a dipper bag (oh my)!! It was like starting over again with a little one but oh how I have loved it and her!! Ryan was a big help to for two weeks that he had off from work with Bodee being in swimming lessons with his cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment