Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Horse/Mule Show

 
Grandpa Lamb on his muke Two Buckets!

 

 
This year we all decided to show at the Grace Fair.  Ryan didn't have much of a choice since I just signed him up but he did a great job and pluss Grandpa Lamb had to have some to show against.  This was the first year that Bodee was able to do walk trot, Grandpa brought him over Buck the horse he rode all over the mountains.  I showed this year too it was the first time since I was out of high school but I loved it all the same as I did then.

 
Break time in between the halter and saddle classes!!
 

 

 
 
 
 
We had a lot of fun and did a good job I got 6th in halter and 3rd in western pleasure, Bodee got a blue ribbon in the walk trot class, Ryan got a 2nd in halter and 1st in western pleasure,  Grandpa got 1st in halter and 2nd in western pleasure. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Look at that awesome family. They are way to much fun. Oh how I wish I could ride like you!! We love you all!!

    ReplyDelete