Monday, August 6, 2012

Camping at Poker Flats









This is the first time we have been caming in a long time and I forgot how much I love it.  Bodee had a blast playing with all the cousins that he doesn't get to see very much.  Ryan got to go on a fun ride with Grandpa Lamb and a few friends up to Wyoming Peek while I went for a little ride with Mom, Ryker, Sid and his girls.  Bodee stayed at camp and played with Emily and Hayden in the creek.   


This is Baby Riggins first mule ride and he loved it so much he didn't want to get off. 


Of course Grandpa Lamb had to play a few jokes on the kids, he told them to get a dark hair and light hair and if you put them in a pan of water they will fight so they found the hair and got right down close to the pan and sure enough Grandpa slapped the water and drenched them.  A little later Bodee told Grandpa that he would like to see that agin but he wouldn't get to close.










My Boy got to go on his first mountain ride with his dad to Buckskin Knol.  I wasn't sure that he was ready for it but I was out ruled and he got to go.  He loved every min of it and didn't complain at all and they said there was a lot of down hill stuff.  This was also his first ride on a big horse all by himself and I am pretty sure I was sick the hole time he was gone.  These will be the memorys he will remember forever so I'm glad he got to go and all was well.   All in all we had a great time and can't wait to go again soon!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment